Waterproofing is an important component when constructing your home. To save the hassle of water leakage/seepage problem, protect your home with our waterproofing service.
We provide service for the following areas:
Take a picture and whatsapp us at 8333 7667 to get a quotation.
A torched on waterproofing membrane, is based on a distilled bitumen compound modified with APP plastomeric polymers.
1. Polyester Reinforced strengthen and prevents membrane wrinkling during application
2. High Temperature Resistance
3. Withstands high and low temperatures and temperature fluctuations
4. Durable and as Cost savings
5. Provides an economical and cost effective waterproofing way
1. Resistant to algae, dirty mold, detoriation and tearing. Excellent weather resistant becasue of high elongation and tensile strength.
2. Reinforced with polyester with stabilized glass fibres
3. Highly flexible to withstand thermal and other movement within the substrate
4. Low Flammability
5. Available with a coloured slate coated top surface or plain finish
6. Lower surface coated with a heat dispersible film
7. Good resistance to thermal ageing and dimensional heat stability
8. Reinforced with tough polyester stabilized glass fibres
Excellent dimensional stability with minimum shrinkage
1. Highly UV-resistant
2. Static puncture resistance
3. APP modified bitumen coating
4. Not easily damaged from foot traffic during application
Cold-applied solvent based bitumen modified polyurethane coating for waterproofing, damp-proofing of concrete structure, masonry or block and as an abrasion protection coating for other surfaces. It is moisture cured to form a tough elastomeric membrane suitable for horizontal & vertical application.
Waterproofing and damp-proofing of concrete surfaces, such as :
● basement wall and floors slabs
● Plaster boxes, patios and balconies
● Tunnels and foundations walls
● Inspection pits, bathrooms and carparks
● Single Component
● Good flexibility elongation and crack bridging capability
● Excellent adhesion to substrate
● Resist aggressive soil conditions
● Forms on impervious and permanent membrane
● High performance, high solids content.
● Cold applied directly by brush, roller, squeegee or trowel
● Tough, seamless elastomeric waterproofing membrane
● Protects against aggressive soils and contaminated ground water
● Strong adhesion to both horizontal and vertical surfaces
Formdex is a two component cementitious waterproofing system membrane that offers an effective and permanent waterproofing solution to concrete structures. It is 100% proprietary synthetic resin dispersion and a blend of selected cement mixed with fillers compatible with all masonry structures.
• Flexible cementitious coating
• Adheres to most surfaces
• Covers hairline cracks of not more than 2.0mm
• Excellent resistance to wear, weather, abrasion
• Excellent waterproof paint for floors, walls, water retaining structures and planter boxes
• Impermeable to water and allows water vapour to escape but remains
• Can be applied onto surfaces in contact with drinking water and damp concrete surfaces
• Contains no chlorine and salts that cause corrosion and efflorescence
• Resistant to frost and thawing salts
• Non-polluting of drinking water
• Meets BS 6920:90 and SS 375:94 requirements
• Meet local Green Mark Standards
Bitumen/asphalt compound modified with SBS and high tack resins. This special compound has been formulated to make the product easy to install. The membrane can be adjusted should it initially be placed in the wrong position, as the adhesive on the sheet achieves final adhesion only after a few minutes.
This is hot-laminated to the bituminous/asphalt compound and gives the membrane its mechanical and physical characteristics, such as heat stability, shape, chemical resistance, etc.
Features & Benefits
Cold Application: installed without the use of open flames. Ideal for installation in restricted spaces.
Chemical resistance: the protective polymer film is highly resistant to acids, alkalis and other pollutants.
Flexibility and adaptability: this membrane will adapt easily to irregularly shaped surfaces, and will stretch up to 9% without breaking or cracking.
Self sealing: the membrane self seals on contact maintaining its watertightness.
Constant thickness: the membrane is manufactured using high-tech machinery which constantly monitors its thickness, and ensures that the films and synthetic materials are manufactured to the highest specifications and quality control requirements.High bi-axial strength cross-laminated polyethylene reinforcement film.
• Can be cold-applied
• Underside protected by a silicone-coated release paper
• Meets Singapore SS 374:94 standards
High quality PVC waterproofing membrane for roofs and decks. It suitable for both exposed and concealed roof waterproofing applications. Produced under strictly controlled conditions,therefpreis uniform in thickness and quality which give this membrane its excellent performance record.
Strong, tough, light-weight, allows light to medium foot traffic and it exhibit excellent weatherability, resistance to ageing and microorganisms. Nuraplan V is 100% compatible with bitumen. The backed polyester fleece act as a separation layer between the membrane and bitumen or bituminous material / substrate.
• Are homogeneous, soft, flexible with an extremely high percentage of high polymer solids.
• Are also available in a light coloured smooth surface which does not retain dirt and promotes heat reflection.
• Offer excellent thermal and mechanical properties due to high strength combined with substantial elongation.
• Are resistant to damaging radiation without protective coating. Suitable for use under wear layers (walkways, driveways and roof gardens).
• Are tested to external fire loads or resistance to sparks and radiant heat (hard roof). The fire load is five times lower than that of built-up felt roof. • are resistant to general chemical environmental impact.
• Are resistant to root / rhizome penetration according to FLL testing and can be applied on green roofs without any additional root protection layer.
• Are compatible with bitumen and can be directly applied on all standard bituminous
layers and insulation materials including rigid polystyrene foam boards, depending
on the approved roof build-up (hard roof).
• Have an extremely low vapour diffusion resistance, allowing moisture to escape from
the roof build-up all over the whole membrane surface. Providing optimum waterproofing solutions for each roof shape and application method.
• are suitable for all application methods and flat roof configurations (with polyester fleece or glass/polyester fleece backing or with self-adhesive coating on underside).
• Are easy and quick to install by homogeneous hot air or solvent welding in the overlap area.
• Economical for new build and refurbishment
• International Centre, Harrogate, England
A single component ready to use UV resistant waterproofing. Only suitable for exposed application such as roof and wall. There are various colour options available.
As the building or property aged, repair and maintenance works is inevitable. Water Leakage/Seepage inside your property might caused problem and disrupt daily life.
We provide solution for the following water leakage/seepage problems:
Main leakage problems are cracks on internal or external wall. We provide (PU) Crack Injection solution to home owners.
Le Fong we are well known among homeowners, waterproofing contractors, renovation contractors, and property managers in the Singapore, and surrounding areas, as the “Concrete Crack Injection Specialists” because we are the indisputable leaders in the domain of pressurized injection services for concrete foundation crack repair / foundation crack injection in both residential and commercial applications.
Our TEA, are veritable specialists in both epoxy crack injection and polyurethane injection for four key reasons:
• We use the latest technologies and techniques;
• We use highly customized equipment;
• We use a variety of epoxies and polyurethanes that are the most appropriate for a given application; and
• Our technicians undergo rigorous training before they can qualify to become journeymen and injection technicians.
It’s a fact, some of our competitors call us to do their foundation crack repairs and basement waterproofing in situations that they just can’t seem to resolve.
With many of successful injections behind us, we have proven that we are able to handle the concrete foundation crack in your wet basement or any other cracked concrete underground structure.
What is a polyurethane (PU) crack injection?
PU injection involves concrete crack repair and basement waterproofing techniques which are only applicable to poured concrete structures. Crack injection, or “pu injection, is used in the following applications:
• To repair water seepage from concrete cracks of virtually any size in poured concrete walls or ceilings;
• To permanently seal actively leaking cracks;
• To repair basement cracks that have been previously repaired by injection or some other basement waterproofing technique; and
• The repair of cracked poured concrete structures in general.
Be sure to check out our waterproofer tips on finishing your basement.
How does crack injection work to fix water seepages?
PU injection involves the pressurized injection of either epoxy or polyurethane resin into a foundation crack; these injections are referred to as epoxy crack injection and polyurethane crack injection. The injection pressures ensure that cracks are filled through the entire thickness of a ceiling wall which is typically 200-300cm thick, thereby effectively eliminating the crack and keeping water on the exterior of the foundation where it belongs so that you no longer have water in your basement. This type of concrete crack repair is all that is needed to accomplish basement waterproofing when a poured concrete crack is leaking, or if there is a concern that an existing crack may leak in the future. Pressurized crack injection is also the most economical means by which to repair a wet, leaky poured concrete basement; in reality, it is rarely necessary to excavate a poured concrete foundation wall.
Excavating and waterproofing a foundation is expensive and destructive. Crack injection is an effective and inexpensive way to put an end to foundation leaks and that wet basement
We provide painting/repainting services as a value-added service to our waterproofing business. We have been doing painting works for commercial projects and expands our reach to residential projects.
Painting/repainting works to refurbish your home. Depending on size of dwelling, please call to enquire about the price.