Roof Restoration, Singapore
The tile roof restoration will provide your home with improved weather protection against the climate. With our high-quality roofing services, you can extend the life of your home’s structure while enhancing its appearance. Not only does it cost-effectively improve protection for any type or size of the building, but it also has been proven to increase streetscape value.
If you’re looking for a roof restoration company that can offer your home the best service, then look no further than our specialists. We have all of your favourite products at competitive prices and with quick delivery times too. We can offer different options such as the standard high-quality acrylic membranes, high-quality transparent glazes and even specialized Two Pack roof coatings. We are a company with a vast range of experience in every aspect from building and trade, repairs to new projects. Our expertise combined with specially formulated products guarantees your roof will be restored properly, so it lasts longer than before.
Restoration Services will come out and inspect your roof; then, we’ll put together a list of works required for painting the ceiling. We can make it look new again. You can always trust us for a wide selection of services that will keep your house in good shape. From replacing or Repairing flashings, new valleys with valley seal installed and broken tiles in the roof all the way down through high-pressure cleaning using specialized equipment that we have available for any type of job, which makes us perfect if this is something outside our standard service area.
The roof of your home is one place you can feel safe and secure. A good quality metal or asphalt shingle should last at least ten years, but it’s important to get an inspection before then so as not to be left with expensive repairs down the line.
Depending on the extent of damage, a roof restoration can prove to be a better solution. Let us show you why.
- Roof restoration is cost-effective.
- This is why roof restoration may be better than a complete replacement. With a cheaper and faster process, you can get back on your feet more quickly without any inconveniences.
- Roof restoration extends the lifespan of your roof.
- The typical lifespan of a roof is ten years from the date it was issued with its Temporary Permit (TOP). But with some restoration work, you can extend this by 3-5 more.
- Roof restoration is environmental-friendly
- Roofing waste goes to landfills annually. When you restore your roof, you not only are doing a service by reducing waste but also helping the environment. The roof restoration process not only makes your building more energy-efficient but also helps to avoid costly repairs in the future by using materials that reflect UV rays.
- Roof restoration has tax benefits.
- It is important to note that a roof restoration will not only help you keep your home safe and sound but also save on tax. If you’re interested in learning more about tax benefits, visit the website of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
How do you know if your roof needs restoration?
The first step to ensuring your home’s safety and longevity is an inspection of the roof. A visual assessment can tell you if it needs restoration. These are some of the things that you should look out for when you inspect your own roof:
- Water pond
- The roof is starting to show visible signs of wear and tear
- The roof surface is blistering
- Constant Sweating on walls
You should also check the interior of a building for signs that may indicate water damage.
- Water Stains
- Mould growth
- Unusual odours
The most common issue that comes with ageing roofs is leaking. They can lead to mould growth and even failure during a rainstorm.
It is wise to do a regular inspection on your roof and keep up with maintenance work to reduce the high cost and significant problems.
Our Restoration Process
We will inspect your roof and specify what works are necessary to make your roof better than new.
Replacement of cracked and broken tiles. Repair of ridge caps which are then re-bedded if required. All ridge capping is then fully re-pointed using flexible pointing.
High-pressure water blast using specialized equipment to remove dirt, grime, moss, lichen and other contaminates.
Once the roof has been prepared appropriately, the specified roof coatings will be applied for the desired finish. This will also strengthen tiles and provide protection.
LE FONG PROVIDES A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTATION FOR FREE
We are one of the best roofing contractors in Singapore. Our free consultation includes a thorough inspection of your roof to see if it will benefit from restoration. The review consists of the following:
- Usage of professional equipment to locate moisture beneath the surface
- Core analysis of the roof materials
- An examination of the roof’s gradient
We provide a short report to our clients, detailing the roof’s condition and recommend a solution.
We also include a cost-benefit analysis of roof restoration versus roof replacement.
We would usually recommend a roof restoration if the damage is minimal to a small area. Roof replacement is only recommended if the damage is extensive.
Our products & services provided:-
- Installation of new tile roof / Replacement of existing tile roof
- Inspection and Repair of existing tile roof
- Re-insulation of existing tile roof
- Removal and disposal of asbestos roof/cladding